May 29, 2012

With the sun on my back it's a nice day ~






 what i wore: two-toned tunic - forever 21//sunglasses, choker- h&m//boots - steve madden//belt(not shown) - forever 21.

Today was my schools awards ceremony and this is what i wore, i truly cannot believe my time in high school is coming to an end! wow, time sure does fly by ~ i cannot believe this is going to be my last week in high school, it still hasn't hit me, so crazy. oh man! i hope everyone is having a great week. I am going to try and post more on here, but i post more on my tumblr,twitter, gifboom, and instagram so follow if you would like ~

tumblr: a_quean.tumblr.com
twitter: lainaesiom
instagram: a_quean
gifboom: a_quean

p.s. look at my cool new iphone case ~ woop ~ , also random weird faces i make all the time ! also if you didn't know my hair is dyed green at the tips, its more of a teal but it doesn't show it that well in pictures lol ~








2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit!! It is different and edgy!! I follow you! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete