Oct 31, 2011

Happy Halloween (:


happy Halloween!
this week is my schools spirit week and today was mix-match day or dress as your favorite character so i dressed up as Ja'mie King from Summer Heights High and I got my best friend to dress up as Jonah Takulua lol. it was pretty fun! although no one really knew what we were i found it fun lol. well tomorrow is twin day so I'm going to dress as Marceline the vampire queen from the "something missing episode" and have my best friend dress up as Marshall Lee haha.

4 comments:

  1. I AM A NEW FASHION BLOGGER FROM INDONESIA, LIVING IN SINGAPORE.
    I LOVE YOUR BLOG,AND YOU AS WELL ! !

    IF YOU WANT ME TO FEATURE U ON MY BLOG, I WILL FEATURE U BACK,PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTION ON MY NEWEST POST.

    I AM NOW FOLLOWING YOUR BLOG,YOU CAN CHECK IT!! IT WOULD BE AN HONOR IF YOU FOLLOW MY BLOG:

    seekthesleek.blogspot.com
    if you follow my blog:
    - I WILL BE ACTIVE ON COMMENTING YOUR POSTS
    - I WILL RECOMMEND YOUR POSTS TO GOOGLE
    - I WILL SHARE YOUR POSTS TO MY TWITTER : @TIODANG
    PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT, SO I CAN MENTION YOU IF I SHARE YOUR POST TO MY TWITTER,
    AND FEEL FREE TO MENTION ME IF YOU WANT ME TO READ YOUR NEWEST POST & COMMENT IT!
    - I WILL PROMOTE YOUR BLOG IN MY BLOG ,
    PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTION ON MY NEWEST POST
    -YOU CAN ADD ME ON FACEBOOK IF U WANT, I WILL ALWAYS CONFIRM MY FOLLOWERS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! :)

    Nice post, girl!. I would like to invite you for my 1st Halloween contest.

    http://krzteli.blogspot.com/2011/10/best-halloween-costume-contest.html

    xoox
    teli

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are too cute! and congrats on going to the championships!

    ReplyDelete